Rolly Polly

I had been waiting for this day for what seems like forever! The past couple weeks Gunnar has been able to turn himself onto his side but couldn't quite turn all the way over. That head of his just wanted to stay put! However, Monday morning a woke up to a great surprise! For those who don't know, Gunnar sleeps on his stomach, and when I went upstairs to get him out of bed, I see his beautiful little face staring right at me- smile and everything! He had rolled over! I was so excited that I scared him and made him cry- haha. It was a tad big disappointing to know that I didn't get to see it the first time but I was still proud as ever. That night I finally decided to do some tummy time (he was a cranky baby all day) to see if he would roll over again. Low and behold, he did.. TWICE! I can't get it on video yet since my husband is in Texas for two weeks and won't be back until the 19th but once he gets home you bet I'll post a video of it! I'm so proud of my little man!

And in other exciting news... Gunnar is 4 months old today! Can you believe it? 4 Months! My oh my how time flies. This year is almost half over and I don't know where the time went. He has his 4 month well baby on Monday so I'll post an update about how that appointment goes then. Until then.. enjoy a picture of cute 4 month baby feet.



0 comments:

Post a Comment