Breastfeeding

*Disclaimer: I've been breastfeeding my son for 10 months now and feel that I have a sufficient amount of knowledge on the subject. In no way shape or form am I going to say that BFing is the only way to feed your child or that it is the "right" way. It is, however, the best way because it provides the exact nutrition a child needs. As long as you're feeding your child, whether it's from the breast, pumped, or formula, I'm happy!

Until I get the chance to write out an organized post, take a look at the two ultimate breastfeeding resources available online.







*Remember that breastfeeding isn't easy! It is a challenge when you first start, but don't get discouraged. There are so many resources available and a ton of BFing moms that are more than willing to help you out with advice or support (such as myself) so please don't feel alone!













0 comments:

Post a Comment