Cravings & Aversions

I thought I'd make this post because it seems to be a question that everyone asks me. What do I crave? Is there any food I liked pre-pregnancy that I now can't stand? This will answer everyone's questions!
I never thought about writing this kind of stuff down because it's just something I remember. However, today I made myself a turkey melt.. something I have always loved (especially the turkey part!) and to my dismay, I hated it.

Cravings:

  • Fruit- apples, peaches, bananas, berries, you name it. If it's fruit or contains fruit, I'll eat it!
  • Vegetarian sandwiches from Subway
  • M&Ms
  • Hamburgers
  • Tuna.... which I can't have as often as I'd like
Aversions (specifically food I used to love):
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Ranch- the mere sight of it makes me nauseous
  • Honey Mustard
  • Teriyaki
  • All Deli meat
  • Steak
  • Chicken

Food I crave that I used to dislike:
  • Top Ramen- any flavor
  • Chocolate Milk
If I (or my husband) can think of anything else, or anything changes, I'll be sure to update this!


0 comments:

Post a Comment