10 on Tuesday

10. Still praying for Stellan. I hope you are too.

9. We've officially made the switch to fitteds and prefolds only and I couldn't be happier! I'm still waiting on 8 diaperaps to come in the mail (should be here tomorrow) and then I'll have an amazing stash where I could go FOUR days without washing if I needed to. I doubt that'll happen.

8. I have a new favorite diaper... piddle poddles. enough said.

7. We're still waiting on the word on when Sean is supposed to start his new job. Rumor has it that it should be within the next week. Cross your fingers and pray for us please!

6. The past few days I've been watching a lot of shows that have pregnant women (or girls... 16 & pregnant) on them and it's been making me jealous. Why? Not entirely sure, but I miss being pregnant. I in no ways want another child now, but I miss all the good things about being pregnant.

5. In regards to #6, Husband told me today that he wants to wait until we're living in a house before we start trying for #2. My heart sunk a little. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

4. I haven't been on the sewing machine in a few WEEKS. That's right, I said weeks. I have a few things I could sew, but it's like I'm in a sewing slump and can't get out of it.

3. Gunnar is now sitting up unsupported a lot better than he was previously. He still bobbles around and occasionally flies backwards, but he's getting the hang of it!

2. My daddy ordered G a mobile (we don't have one) and I'm soooo excited for it to come in the mail on Friday. It's a cry-activated one and seems to be exactly what we need since G wakes up several times a night for no reason what so ever.

1. On a more personal and possibly *TMI* note, my boobs leaked during sex.... for the first time ever. Husband didn't care at all and actually said "it's ok, it happens" but it was just weird. I should have known it would happen since it had been 3 hours since G ate and he nurses every 3 hours, but was napping at this time.


1 comments:

  1. Colleen

    1. Storming the Gates for that little boy.

    Ashley, I am praying for Sean to start his new job ASAP. I know how bad you guys need it. And God will give you #2 (a little girl!) when HE is ready, not on your plan and not on Sean's. Keep heart that it is all in His hands.

    Oh and your #1 still cracking up about it!

     

Post a Comment