Stellan



I was going to start doing "Not Me Mondays" today, but because Stellan is back in the hospital and not doing well I figured I could hold off and start next week. This family is truly amazing and has been through so much with their youngest son. I can't imagine the pain all of them are going through and I hope I never have to, but they do and they need prayers! Stellan finally came home in April after never leaving the hospital from the time he was born, and now he has returned because his SVT came back. God is the most amazing and only true miracle worker in our lives and if we all just say one small prayer for Stellan and his family it would truly help this family. So today, when you hug and kiss your child(ren), see a child outside, on tv, anywhere, stop and say a quick prayer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment