Not Me! Monday

 Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




After working so diligently the past couple weeks on letting Gunnar CIO so he would sleep through the night, I most definitely did not give in and feed him after him screaming for 2 hours... nope, not me. I have more self control than that.

I've mentioned that I won't give juice to Gunnar until he's at least a year old, right? Because that's what I've always said. So there's no way that I would ever give him a bottle filled 1 oz juice and 2 oz water... even if he is sick. No way.

and lastly....

I certainly would never dress my child is pants that are too short for him. Why on earth would I do such a thing when he has a plethora of pants that fit him just fine. Nope, my child is always* in clothes that properly fit him....

*(and by always I mean most of the time.. because let's face it, some clothes are just too cute)


0 comments:

Post a Comment