Ten on Tuesday



1. A Thanksgiving post will be coming as soon as I get the pictures from my cousin's husband.. promise!
2. I was bitten today for the first time. Luckily, it was just on my leg, but it hurt!
3. I finally decided to let Gunnar CIO*. He's 9 1/2 months and without a doubt should be sleeping through the night. He's more than capable of putting himself back to sleep but has gotten used to me doing it for him. So, for 2 nights, I slept downstairs and let him cry each time he woke up without going upstairs. Like I knew he could, he put himself back to sleep. I would go upstairs at 5:30 to nurse him then he went back to sleep until 8:30. It was wonderful. He's not completely STTN yet, but we're getting there.
4. Speaking of, he's finally got himself on a new 2 nap routine. It works wonderfully. I love it.
5. See?
8:30- wake up & nurse
9:30- breakfast
11:00- nap
1:00- wake up & nurse
2:00- lunch
3:30- nap
5:30- wake up & nurse
7:00- dinner
8:00- bed

6. I went a whole week without making a post. Oops! Sorry!
7. Gunnar makes this awfully annoying sound now. I don't know how to describe it other than it involves a lot of spit and sounds like gurgling. (ick!)
8. I'm SO thankful that Gunnar cannot crawl. Why, you ask? Because if he could, there is no way I would have been able to sit him on the bathroom floor in front of my computer (which was playing a favorite show of his) while I took a shower... and have him not make one single peep. It was heavenly.
9. Has it been mentioned how much this child love green beans? It's true. I didn't think it was possible for a baby to have a certain favorite food.. but if it is, green beans is certainly his. Oh, and mac n cheese it out. He's less than thrilled with it.
10. I have 2 weeks left of this semester. Thank Gosh!


0 comments:

Post a Comment