I Admit It...

I've been slacking on making (and posting) Gunnar's meal lists. Things have been SO hectic the last couple weeks that lunch time has been rushed almost every day. He's still been eating healthy though, except for that one day we had Chick-fil-a. And there's those times where he had to eat lunch in the car because we had to be somewhere so it was a quesadilla or pb sandwich and some goldfish. This week has been a little less busy, but we have had days where we've needed to run around a lot. Today though, we won't be in any rush and he can eat his nice healthy lunch. I haven't planned out what he's having completely yet but I'm thinking some of the left over chili from last night plus some soybeans. On Sunday I WILL remember to post my list for the following week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment