Sunday Lists!

(I'm still working on a creative title for this weekly post)
Have you come up with your toddler's list of foods for this week? If so, post a comment with it! If not, maybe you can get some ideas from mine:

walnuts
bell pepper
whole wheat pasta
banana
blueberries
grapes
string cheese
quesadilla (whole wheat)
peanut butter
dates
zucchini 
carrots
yogurt

My original list had some other things on it, but after this week I've found some additional foods that Gunnar doesn't like. Watermelon, oranges (except the juice), cucumber, and hamburgers are all "I'm going to toss this on the floor because it's gross" foods. 


1 comments:

  1. Meggan ♥

    I have yet to make a list.. but since I just bought all the stuff on Thursday, I probably won't make my list until later in the week when I go back to the store :) Quesadillas sound yummy! Emalyn loves when I melt cheese onto a tortilla and roll it up for her :)

     

Post a Comment