A Case of the Mondays

Project 365 has come to a halt. There is just too much going on right now that I don't have the time to remember to take a picture everyday and edit it, then post it (plus i'm working with a film camera which makes it that much more time consuming). I'll take it up next year sometime instead.

We have a cute new cute lil 10 week old puppy. His name is Benelli and he is a Belgian Shepherd Malinois. He is SO well behaved! Potty training it going well, he still has his accidents of course though because he hasn't developed the necessary muscles to hold it yet, but he understands that outside=bathroom. We also let him sleep on our bed with us at night and he doesn't have any accidents! In the two weeks we've had him we've taught him how to sit and are now working on sit-stay and shake. I'm looking to get him into a puppy class once he's 12 weeks, he needs the socialization.

For a more personal update, on the 17 of this month we'll be moving out of our apartment and into Sean's parent's house (don't worry i LOVE my in laws!). After going back on reserve status, Sean has had the hardest time finding a job despite his endless efforts. He is now in the process of going on RA for 9 months but was given the wrong paperwork and we're now back to square one. So who knows how long this process will take. In the meantime, we'll be living with his parents for a few months (February 1 will be the VERY latest i'm willing to stay there) so we can save money and make sure we have enough to move into a 2 bedroom place- we also need to get our savings going again. I really think this will help us out a lot because we can pay off some debt without having to worry about all those big ticket bills.

As far as the pregnancy goes, everything is ok so far. I have an appointment tomorrow morning for a follow up on the cyst found under my placenta. We'll see how that goes, but my OB said to not worry about it. The only thing that's been bothering me BIG time is that my tail bone has been literally KILLING me since last Saturday. I cannot sit for longer than 20 minutes at the most. It even hurts to lay down sometimes. I know it's due to the fact that Gunnar is sitting down low and just not in a fun spot but it still sucks; and then adding him kicking me in the pelvis which vibrates all through my lower back/tail bone area is NO fun! Ugh, it's just been one of those bad weeks and i'm ready for Thanksgiving holiday already.


0 comments:

Post a Comment