Pity Party for One

I'm only 26 weeks (technically I will be as of tomorrow) and I can already feel the 3rd trimester yuckness settle in. I woke up this morning with immense back pain that pretty much covered my entire back, and lucky me this isn't the first time this week that it's happened. Not only back pain, but also some lovely stomach pains and complete exhaustion- as in i'm ready to go to bed at 7pm.

This weekend (Saturday-Monday) we moved into Sean's parent's house for the next few months so we can save some money before Gunnar arrives. We didn't start packing until Thursday night so all night and then all of Friday we did nothing but pack. It was hectic and no fun, my body hated me for it. There were several times during the day where I would just get a ton of BH contractions because I was just doing too much for my body to handle. I was drinking water all day long too which i thought would help prevent it but it didn't. Since then, I've been having them every now and then- woe is me.

And then there's the school issue... a whole other story. A ended up dropping my history class and accepting the "w" (withdrawal). That class was just too much for me and I had an awful teacher that I was learning nothing from. History has always been my worst subject and if I have a teacher that can't teach it well or make it excited, i'm not going to do well. It's a GE course so I needed to get a C or better in order to get the credits and that wasn't going to happen so I said forget it i'm not wasting my energy on it anymore. My other 3 classes are going well but I'm at the point where i just want it all to be over (2 more weeks of classes left). I'm just at my wits end and have a hard time studying, staying in class for that full hour sitting on my butt, and just having the energy to get through the school day. Luckily though, the end is near and I can see the light.

/end rant.


1 comments:

  1. Lindsay

    hang in there hun. School is definitely tough. Don't make the mistake I did when I had Isabelle I took on way more than I could handle.

     

Post a Comment