Could I be...

any worse of a blogger? Seriously. For those who blog stalk me, I'm so sorry for my lack of posting. Truth is, there hasn't been a whole lot baby wise to post about. I'm 23 1/2 weeks along and just had another OB/GYN appointment this morning. Everything was good of course, nothing really exciting happens on the little check ups. My bp was 119/79 which is pretty high for me but I'll attribute it to some unknown factor lol. I've now gained (as of today) a total of 14 pounds! Yikes! I', 99% sure it's all in my butt too seeing as my MATERNITY pants are now tight in the ass, lovely. Oh the joys of having this kid in me.

So far I still haven't experienced heartburn. My doctor thought I had when I was telling her symptoms but after talking to a lot of people I found that heartburn does last a consistent 48 hours with no pain what so ever. That was just the awesome pain of having my uterus shoving my lungs up into my ribs and squishing the crud out of them.

Gunnar has been kicking me like crazy. Now I know what ladies mean when they say "boxing champ". It's so true! There have been a few times where he kicked me so hard it felt like A) my pelvis was going to shatter B) he was going to just fall out lol or C) I had period cramps. I love watching my belly jump around, it's good entertainment and Daddy loves it too! Hiccups are also a frequency with this lil boy and boy are they funny feeling. I'm still amazed everyday about the changes going on with my body and I couldn't be more in love with the way I look! I don't think i've felt this great about myself in a while (not like i ever hated the way i looked). I have more updates about project 365 and also about family life but I'll post those later on today- Just thought I'd give ya'll the baby update!

The "infamous" (yes, infamous) belly button
**my belly looks crooked because Gunnar was hangin out on my far right side**


0 comments:

Post a Comment