Appologies.

After reading my last two posts it came to my attention that I'm not being the blogger I wanted to be. I'm not being the pregnant woman I wanted to be. The point of this blog is not to whine and complain or even rant. It's to inform and keep all those friends and family in the loop about the journey my husband and I are going through. I apologize. I've heard many pregnant women complain and complain about their symptoms or pain and I frankly found it annoying (although maybe that was being THEY were pregnant and I was envious?). Anyways, I vowed to not be that person. That vow has been broken. This is the only place that I will actually come and rant or whine about what's going on and I don't like that. It feels like I'm telling people that pregnancy is awful and that is not the case. I absolutely love being pregnant. It's an amazing thing to go through and I would and will do it over again. There are just times when it's not so pleasant. Those times are the ones I find myself focusing on more than others and that is going to stop. If you ever hang out with me in person you know that I don't go around complaining about pains or anything. I try to suck it up as best I can because most of the time there's not a darn thing I can do about it so I try to make the best of the situation. I plan on bringing this aspect of my real life into my blogging world. When my child and I read back on this I want him/her to see how much I loved the experience and not get the idea that it was awful. So in light of my recent realization, my posts will become more optimistic as they should be. I can't promise there won't be days when things just go badly and I need to vent, it happens, but shouldn't be a daily thing. End.


1 comments:

  1. Kassi

    I totally know what you mean. If you go back and read my blogs, you can see I was the same way. Sooo I think it's normal :) At least I hope it is!

     

Post a Comment