It's Just One of Those Days

Yep, one of "those" days. the days where you don't want to wake up. or go to school. or even keep your eyelids open. I'm finally about 95% over my cold and last night was the first night I did not take tylenol before bed. I kind of wish I did. For the past 5 days I had been getting an amazing night of sleep. No waking up, no tossing and turning. Just pure uninterrupted sleep. Last night that was not the case. I had my usual 2 trips to bathroom with the extra 2 times of waking up just because I wasn't comfortable. On top of that, I woke up an additional two more times due to back and/or stomach pains. Not Fun! Luckily, I picked up the heating pad from my parent's house last night so when I woke up at night I just used that and it felt a lot better. Anyways, back to the point. An awful night of sleep + waking up at 6am for school was not going in my favor. On my way to school I started having ligament pains again and I wanted so badly to just turn around and go home but I knew I couldn't. Actually, there were about 4 times at school that I just wanted to up and leave. I love school and all, just not when I'm pregnant. That's a whole 'nother ball game that I don't want to play anymore. If I wasn't so dead set on getting my degree I swear I'd stop going. It's just been a bad day and I guess I needed to vent more than anything. I'm just glad that my little one is kicking up a storm right now when I am not in pain so I can actually enjoy the awesome feeling. Please feel free to send prayers my way- I could use them!


1 comments:

  1. Colleen

    Girl you know I am praying for you! I am so proud of you for continuing to go to school while being pregnant. I would not have that will power. Its gonna be so worth it all in the end!

     

Post a Comment