One Year Anniversary

Yesterday marked mine and my husband's one year anniversary. I can't believe it has already been a whole year! Time has sure flown by way fast. For those that don't know, we have been through a ton this past year and my husband wasn't even home for all of it. Just for a recap, here's what went on:
2007
Sept 21- Married
Oct 9 - Sean deployed for 7 months
Dec- Started planning our church wedding
2008
April- Moved into our new apartment
May 5- Sean came home
June 22- Found out we're expecting
July 11- Church Wedding
Aug- Sean no longer working
Sept- Our anniversary
Although we've only been physically together for a little over 4 months, we still were married all this time and had to go through the same things, and some other harder things, that regular civilian couples go through. It's been a whirlwind but I've enjoyed every single moment of it and I'm thrilled to spend the rest of my years with my wonderful husband.

Now for a baby update: Munchkin is well, kicking/punching up a storm in my belly that's for sure! This kid really moves around a lot and makes sure I know it. Still no sickness, but since that's the case, my body has decided to give me incredibly horrible back and ligament pains. The past two nights have been horrific as far as pain goes- literally pushing me to tears. I'm guessing my body is doing some major shifting and my uterus is growing a lot right now since this is the first time I've had ligament pain that lasted more than 5 minutes and more than once a week. Hopefully I get a break soon. Other than the pain, I'm doing very well, just patiently waiting for our next appointment. 14 more days!


1 comments:

  1. Meggan ♥

    happy anniversary :) i love the last picture of him kissing your belly!

     

Post a Comment