Breakfast!

Meggan brought to my attention that I didn't write anything about what I feed Gunnar for breakfast. I tend to get so preoccupied with lunch and snacks and I didn't think breakfast foods were something y'all were curious about as well! I don't go to the same lengths for breakfast as I do for lunch, but they're still healthy choices. Like any other mom, I just don't have the energy in the morning to give breakfast a lot of thought. Here's a sample of some of this typical breakfasts:

YoBaby Yogurt w/ fresh fruit & granola
Handful of cereal & fresh fruit
Homemade wheat waffles (1/4) & fresh fruit
Deconstructed Omelet (scrambled egg, bell pepper slices, slice of cheese)
Hard boiled egg, fresh fruit
Oatmeal
Toast, scrambled egg

Like I said, I really don't put too much thought into any of it and half the time I'm tempted to just do the cereal and fruit because it's quick and easy, but that would get boring (and I'll admit I've done it before for almost a week and then he refused to eat the cereal). I'm sure there's other things I'm forgetting so if I remember I'll add them to the list!


2 comments:

  1. Meggan ♥

    Thank you so much! Emalyn eats a lot of that already, but I'm going to have to try the ones she hasn't yet! I went to the store this morning and got a bunch of stuff for her, and I'm about to prepare it all while she naps! I'm excited about it!

     
  2. Ashley

    Yay! I'm so glad you're excited about doing this! I get really excited about it too so it's nice to know I'm not weird lol. I hope it works well for you!

     

Post a Comment