three.

My In-Laws




I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for them. For the past year we (well, not only I) have been living with them because Sean couldn't get a job. Not only have they provided a place to stay, but also food. They've asked nothing more in return from us than to just pick up after ourselves. Even through everything going on now, they never cease to be kind and generous. They constantly ask if there is anything Gunnar or I need and if there is, they're more than happy to get it for me. I have no idea what we (I) would have done if it wasn't for them. My parents never opened their home to us like they have. In addition to opening their home, they've helped out countless times with bills. I'm in awe that people can be so kind... that family, even ones that aren't blood related and soon to not be related at all, are so willing to help. Every night I go to bed I always say an extra prayer for them. God has some great things planned for them with all they've done to help!


0 comments:

Post a Comment